1. Black Olives and Blue Cheese Plate w/ Dulle Teve
2. Roman Artichoke w/ Arabier
3. Winter Vegetable Salad in Caper Vinaigrette w/ Extra Export Stout
4. Pizza: Acorn Squash, Pinenuts, Shallots, Sage, Chives, Smoked Ricotta w/ Oerbier
5. Pizza: Brescola, Cherry Walnut Pesto, Bosc Pear, Endive, Radicchio, Red Onion, Fontina, Pecorino, Goat Cheese w/ Stille Nacht(2012)
6. Hazelnut Panforte w/ Oerbier Reserva
Tickets for this event cost $65 per person (tax & gratuity included) & must be purchased in advance. They may be purchased here.
Check out some of Chef Ruth Gresser’s pizza-making recipes as tested by home cooks prior to the release of Ruth’s cookbook (release date February, 2014).
Pre-published orders can be placed here: http://www.qbookshop.com/products/211193/9781592538836/Kitchen-Workshop-Pizza.html
Dear Ms. Gresser,
We are a kindergarten class in Sand Creek Michigan. We are doing a unit of study on Food. We have been learning about how to make pizza by watching your series of videos on the Monkey See Channel on YouTube. You have given us some great information, inspired us to learn more, and made us very hungry. Thank you so much for all you have done for us and our learning.
Mrs. McCallister’s Kindergarten Class
Ruth McGregor Elementary
Sand Creek Community Schools
6518 Sand Creek Hwy
Sand Creek, MI 49279