UPDATE: Check out our Facebook (Georgetown, Old Town, Dupont) and Twitter pages for additional updates on 20th Anniversary events, including a trivia contest with twice daily prizes and a Twitter giveaway with our 2,000th follower receiving three $20 gift certificates (one for each location).
We are celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a week-long celebration of ’20 Something’ events, specials and contests.
November 7-13, 2011
- Monday, November 7 – $20 Take Out. Get one large and one small pizza for $20 on take-out orders only.
- Tuesday, November 8 – 20th Anniversary Beer Glass Giveaway (one complimentary beer glass with beer purchase)
- Wednesday, November 9 – $20 All You Can Eat Pizza & Beer (2 drink max)
- Thursday, November 10 – $20 Small Special Pizza paired with an Anniversary Beer
- Friday, November 11 – .20¢ For Your First Beer
- Saturday, November 12 – .20¢ Topping (Dine In Only. 3 toppings max)
- Sunday, November 13 – ’20 Free Pizzas’ Family/Kids Day. 1-4PM. Kids can participate in a Make Your Own Pizza demonstration with Chef Ruth Gresser; first 20 kid’s pizzas are free. (Old Town location only)